Hobbiton Village & Glowworm Cave 1 day tour
This tour will cover the hobbiton village where was the 'film' shooting location of the Lord of the rings, and the hobbit. This village is located at Matamata, 2 hours to south from Auckland. After this village, you will visit the glowwarm cave at Waitomo.There is as much to see and experience above ground as there is below. Enjoy good cafes and walks as well as natural wonders inclduing the beautiful Marokopa Falls and limestone Mangapohue bridge. A walkway beginning near the Waitomo Museum of Caves leads through farmland where you'll see fascinating rock forms.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Entry/Admission - Hobbiton Movie Set
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waitomo Glowworm Caves, 39 Waitomo Village Road, Waitomo Caves 3943 New Zealand
You will go into the cave to see the lava rocks then you will ride a boat to see thousands of glowworms inside of cave.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hobbiton Movie Set, 501 Buckland Road Matamata, Hinuera 3472 New Zealand
This is the shooting location of 'The Lord of the Rings' and 'The Hobbit'.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you staying at Air BnB or private house, please let me know the detailed address. If you staying at Hotel, please give me the name of the hotel as well.
Departure Time :8am at your accommodation
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.