Hello Auckland Small-Group Walking Tour
Discover Auckland's downtown lanes and uptown vibes on this small-group walking tour. Your top-rated local guide will reveal the city's legends both Māori and European, must-see sights and popular eateries. All with a cheeky sense of Kiwi fun. You'll enjoy a refreshment break at a classy heritage hotel before taking a short ride uptown on the locals' bus. Here you'll explore a vibrant artistic neighbourhood and a grand old arcade before wandering through a serene park back to town. Experience the wonders of Auckland in a morning!
The minimum booking is 2 people. This tour is limited to 8 people guaranteeing a more personal Kiwi encounter.
What's included :
- Local Aucklander as your guide
- Limited to 8 people per group - guaranteed.
- 2.5 hour walking tour uptown
- Refreshment break - barista coffee, tea or cold drink
- Local bus fare
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queen Street, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Your tour will start on Auckland's 'golden mile', the city's main street.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Albert Park, Princes St, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Wander through this fascinating park, the city's highest point and home to Auckland's air raid shelters.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Auckland Town Hall, Queen Street Aotea Square, Auckland Central, Auckland 2004 New Zealand
Situated in the city's theatre precinct, this much-loved landmark is home to Auckland's orchestra.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tamaki, Wellesley St E Corner Kitchener, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
Admire award-winning architecture which embraces Auckland's treasured art collections.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :8 Customs St E, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :303 Queen St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Group size: We require a minimum of 2 walkers for a tour to proceed and booking cut off is 6pm the night prior.
- The tour is best suited to children 10+ as the route is not stroller friendly and the tour is 3-4km of moderate-paced walking.
- Bring with you a proof of booking, walking shoes, a sunhat, sunscreen, rain jacket and bottled water.
- Accessibility - A light to reasonable level of fitness is required. The tour is around 3-4km long including a short uphill climb, flights of steps and a short bus ride. This tour is not suitable for wheelchairs or people on mobility scooters.
- Tours proceed rain or shine. All part of the fun!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.