Helicopter and Shotover River Rafting Combo from Queenstown
Join this half-day excursion for the change to experience Queenstown from the air and the water! This helicopter and rafting combo will add some luxury and adventure to your morning or afternoon. helicopter to the remote rafting launch site in Skippers Canyon forged out by gold miners during the big Queenstown gold rush before rafting down the Shotover River.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All necessary equipment included
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
What's included :
- Short helicopter flight
- White-water rafting on the Shotover River
- All necessary equipment: helmet, wetsuit, booties, life jacket, spray jacket
- Courtesy coach transfers from check-in point
- Hot showers
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The Queenstown region is best seen by air. This helicopter and raft combo lets you experience the best of Queenstown by air and water! Experience a scenic helicopter flight that will take you to start of your rafting adventure.
To reach the Shotover River, fly through the wild and rugged Skippers Canyon and above the whitewater that you’re about to tackle before landing on the beach beside the Shotover River. What better way to start your rafting challenge!
Then test your sense of adventure by paddling your way down the whitewater rapids. The rafting will have you on the water for roughly 1.5 - 2 hours.
Departure Point :Queenstown Information Centre
Return Detail :Returns to the original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children aged between 13 and 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children aged 16 and above can raft alone with a signed consent form from parent/guardian
- Minimum age 13 yrs
- Minimum weight 88 pounds (40kg.)
- Basic swimming skills are essential
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.