Heart of the Park Explorer
This trip has the best of both. Enjoy a Scenic Cruise to Onetahuti Beach then walk self-guided along the Abel Tasman Coastal Track through the lush native forest to Bark Bay where you will be met by one of our awesome Kayak Guides. This is where our adventure starts. Kayak & explore the many Beaches and Coves, experience Falls River Lagoon (tide dependent), view the Seals at Pinnacle Island and of course, have boatloads of fun. A fantastic day out. Sea Shuttle back from Anchorage.
Walk through lush native forest.
Paddle into Falls River lagoon (tide dependent).
Exploration of Bark Bay.
Pristine waters of Anchorage and Torrent bays.
What's included :
- Lunch - The Packed Lunch consists of a French filled Baguette, slice or muffin and piece of fruit
- Entry/Admission - Abel Tasman Coast Track
What's excluded :
This trip has the best of both. Enjoy a Scenic Cruise, a walk and a guided Kayak trip amongst some of most spectacular scenery the Park has on offer and of course, have boatloads of fun. A fantastic day out.
Duration: 1 day
Location: Abel Tasman Coast Track, Harvey Road, Marahau, Abel Tasman National Park 7010 New Zealand
Departure Point :3 Kaiteriteri-Sandy Bay Rd, Kaiteriteri 7197, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.