Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools Entry PLUS Unlimited Waterslides Pass
Soak in our famous, mineral-rich waters in hot pools surrounded by native gardens with mountain vistas, then race down the hydro-slides or take on our dizzying SuperBowl ride…you'll giggle yourself silly and be amazed at just how many times you rush up the stairs to zoom down again.
This ticket is a combo of pools single entry and unlimited ride on hydro slides.
By booking your tickets in advance, you can drop in at any time and avoid the disappointment of getting turned away, especially during the pool’s busy weekends.
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Towel hire
- Food and drinks
- Access to waterslides (available to purchase)
Check in at the reception, and enjoy a relaxing and day at the pools. Open daily from 10am to 9pm and enjoy our natural thermal water for as long as you wish. The combo ticket covers all outdoor hot pools and unlimited hydro slides rides.
There are 15 different open air hot pools with vary temperatures:
• Rock Pools: A stunning network of thermal rock pools, linked by gentle rapids and shallow waterways. There are plenty of quiet corners and a range of temperatures so you'll find the perfect spot to unwind.
• Rainbow Pools: Set alongside a large grassed picnic area, the Rainbow Pools are one of the quietest places to enjoy Hanmer Springs' natural thermal waters - and they're especially wonderful at night
• Sulphur Pools: You'll smell the sulphur pools before you see them but don't let that put you off - their especially mineral rich waters have an incredible silky feel that will leave your skin feeling especially soft.
• Hexagon Pools: Situated beside the pools' main building, these large hot pools are a great place to start your Hanmer Springs' pool experience. These three large pools are the oldest onsite and they remain very popular.
• AquaTherapy: The adults only AquaTherapy pools are the ultimate place to escape and soothe all of your aches and pains. With strong spa jets and water spouts the thermal waters will massage your body and reinvigorate your mind.
• Freshwater Pool and Lazy River: Another hub of fun for the whole family, this pool is great for those wanting a more active swim - complete with lanes for laps and a lazy river for giggles galore.
• AquaPlay: The AquaPlay area is fantastic for little ones with a mini hydro slide, side by side waterslides (ready, set, go!) and fountains spraying in every direction
• Race down the hydro-slides or take on our dizzying SuperBowl ride…you'll giggle yourself silly and be amazed at just how many times you rush up the stairs to zoom down again
• You are more than welcome to bring your own food (we have two large garden picnic areas), or you can purchase food and drink from the onsite café, the Tea Kiosk Café & Grill.
• Changing rooms and shower rooms are also provided, and locker facilities are available for hire.
Departure Point :Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa - 42 Amuri Ave, Hanmer Springs, New Zealand
Departure Time :11/5/2019 - 11/4/2020
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring swimsuit and towel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.