Hanmer Springs Rafting and Bungy Jump combo
Ride the grade 2 rapids of the Waiau Gorge on a 2-hour white water rafting expedition of Hanmer Springs. Enjoy the adrenaline thrills of the river and forests as you float downstream among swimming salmon and trout. Marvel at the mountain landscape, jump out and float or jump off the cliff into the swimming holes below.
The 135 year old WaiauFerryBridge is the site of the Hanmer Springs Bungy Jump. At 35 metres high it allows you plenty of time to experience the range of emotions from sheer terror to pure elation in the seconds it takes you to plummet towards the river. This Bungy option is prefect for those customers who don’t want to do a high Bungy Jump – maybe first timers or those who are older or younger. The jetboat picks you up at the bottom after your jump and transports you safely back to shore.
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Anything that is not included
- The Hanmer Springs Rafting experience takes you 30 km's down the Waiau River Gorge with a commentary provided by your qualified guide. The water is an easy grade 2, so is perfect for families. Customers are returned to the point of departure by Jetboat.
The Bungy Jump takes place at the Waiau Ferry Bridge in the beautiful river canyon at that location and takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. At 35 metres high it is the perfect jump to do for first timers or those who don't want extreme adventure.
Customers can be picked up and dropped off to their accommodation in Hanmer Springs.
Customers must fit safety equipment in order to participate.
Departure Point :Hanmer Springs Attractions River Base Ferry Bridge State Highway 7A Hanmer Springs, Canterbury
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Hanmer Springs Attractions River Base
State Highway 7A
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers must be age 12 and weigh at least 35 kgs to Bungy Jump
- Minimum age for Rafting is 6 years
- Customers should remove everything from their pockets before Bungy jumping
- Customers should be prepared to get wet
- Customers must be able to fit into the safety equipment in order to participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.