Hanmer Springs Extreme Paintball
Paintball enthusiasts and first-time players will find challenging fun during this 30-minute family-friendly activity, located at a paintball combat zone in Hanmer Springs. It's a safe way for groups to join forces and work together against an opposing team. Prepare to win battles and shoot your way to victory — with paint, of course.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
What's included :
- Overalls, face mask, and paintball gun
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra paintballs, available for purchase
- Meet your guide at the base of the Waiau Ferry Bridge in Hanmer Springs at your selected time. You'll receive overalls, a protective face mask, and a paintball gun in addition to a safety briefing.
Gather your gear and devise a team strategy for getting through the battlefield while avoiding the opposing outlaws. Once you load up your gun with 'ammunition' you're ready to take on the challenge and family-friendly competition. Prepare to win battles when you 'shoot down' your enemies.
Extra sets of paintballs are available for purchase at any point during your 30-minute game.
Departure Point :Waiau Ferry Bridge in Hanmer Springs
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Waiver form required
- Suitable for families
- Adult must sign on behalf of children aged 13 and under
- Reasonable standard of fitness required
- Appropriate footwear required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.