Hanmer Springs Clay Bird Shooting
Practice your aim at a clay bird–shooting course, located along the scenic Waiau River in Hanmer Springs. You're provided 10 shots in about 15 minutes, with a shotgun, ammunition, and safety gear included. Get instruction from your guide and test your skill level. This activity is suitable to participants aged 16 or above, with no previous experience required.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
What's included :
- Shotgun and ammunition
- Clay thrower
- Professional guide
- Earmuffs and safety glasses
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your guide at the base near the Waiau Ferry Bridge in Hanmer Springs. You'll receive safety gear in addition to a shotgun and ammunition for clay bird shooting. Throughout the experience, you will get instruction and practice aiming and shooting at clays as they're thrown high into the air — you're allowed 10 shots per 15-minute session.
Four automatic clay traps offer a variety of targets and levels, making clay bird shooting a fun and safe sport for all. This thrilling activity will entice the first-time or novice shooter and challenge the more experienced.
Departure Point :Waiau Ferry Bridge in Hanmer Springs
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A signed waiver form is required; adults must sign on children's behalf.
- 16 years or older
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.