Hanmer Springs Clay Bird Shooting
Practice your aim at a clay bird–shooting course, located along the scenic Waiau River in Hanmer Springs. You're provided 10 shots in about 15 minutes, with a shotgun, ammunition, and safety gear included. Get instruction from your guide and test your skill level. This activity is suitable to participants aged 16 or above, with no previous experience required.
per adult from
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
What's included :
- Shotgun and ammunition
- Clay thrower
- Professional guide
- Earmuffs and safety glasses
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your guide at the base near the Waiau Ferry Bridge in Hanmer Springs. You'll receive safety gear in addition to a shotgun and ammunition for clay bird shooting. Throughout the experience, you will get instruction and practice aiming and shooting at clays as they're thrown high into the air — you're allowed 10 shots per 15-minute session.
Four automatic clay traps offer a variety of targets and levels, making clay bird shooting a fun and safe sport for all. This thrilling activity will entice the first-time or novice shooter and challenge the more experienced.
Departure Point :Waiau Ferry Bridge in Hanmer Springs
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A signed waiver form is required; adults must sign on children's behalf.
- 16 years or older
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.