Hanmer Springs Bungy Jump
Experience a full-on adrenaline rush during a 30-minute bungy jump in Hanmer Springs. Standing on the edge of a platform on the Waiau Ferry Bridge, you'll plunge into a 115-foot (35-meter) freefall. above the Waiau River. A commemorative t-shirt and certificate are proof of your courage.
per adult from
What's included :
- T-shirt and bungy jump certificate
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Free-falling 35 metres to the surging river below is a must-do activity for everyone at least once in their lifetime. Confidence and bravery may all be lost when you step onto that ledge. Securely strapped into a harness, you are ready to go. You just need to jump. The fall feels like an eternity, soon followed by a wave of excitement and happiness.
• Hanmer Springs Attractions, Hanmer Springs 7360 New Zealand
Departure Point :Hanmer Springs, Hanmer Springs, Canterbury Region, South Island
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Waiver form required. Adult must sign on child’s behalf.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum weight is 77 lbs (35 kg)
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Customers must fit the safety harness in order to jump
- Please remove everything from your pockets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.