Half Day Wine Tour
You will be in awe of the natural surroundings whilst savouring absolutely world class wines.
The half day trip starts in the morning at 10.30 am or 12pm. We will visit 3 to 4 different wineries. At one winery we will have the opportunity to order a light or gourmet lunch while tasting wine. As we travel along the Waimea Plains and into the Hills of Upper Moutere you have the opportunity to see the best of Tasman's outstanding scenery. Your tour guide will provide you with information on the local history within the area. All wine tastings are included, lunch at your own cost. The tour is about 4 to 5 hours. Pick up is either from Nelson area or Motueka a
With their vast knowledge, our guides can explain the wines and the tasting but also provide a lot of background information.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine Tastings
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Seifried Estate Winery & Vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Nelson Lakes National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seifried Estate Winery & Vineyard, 184 Redwood Road, Appleby, Richmond 7081 New Zealand
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nelson Lakes National Park, New Zealand
Travellers will see the best scenery of the Nelson Region and will also visit 4 wineries with the opportunity to have time for lunch (not included in tour price) in one winery.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Motueka I-Site
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.