Half-Day Self Guided Mountain Biking Experience from Napier
Just 15 minutes from the centre of Napier is the Pan Pacific Eskdale Mountain Bike Park. Enjoy 4-hours of self-guided mountain biking at this purpose built park built by the Hawke’s Bay Mountain Bike Club in the Tangoio forest. This park is regarded as one of the finest mountain biking facilities in the country. With over 75kms of specialist cross country trails and forest roads, the Pan Pac Eskdale mountain bike park has something for riders of all abilities. Package includes a Scott Aspect 27 speed, front suspension mountain bike with helmet, water bottle and trail map.
per adult from
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within central Napier
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Self-guided bike tour
- Entry/Admission - Pan Pac Eskdale Mountain Bike Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You will be collected from your Napier accommodation in the morning or afternoon, or you will be met in the carpark of the mountain bike park if a transfer is not required.
You will be given a safety briefing before being set up on your bike and having your helmet fitted. You will also be provided with the park trail map and park permit. You are then free to explore the many cross-country and downhill trails of the park until your return transfer. If you prefer to self-drive you will be met to collect the bikes or you can return them to the Ahuriri, Napier base.
Why not add the exhilaration of mountain biking to your Hawke’s Bay experience?
Departure Point :1: Pan Pac Eskdale MTB Park, 1205 SH 2, Bay View, Eskdale 4182, New Zealand
2: Takaro Trails, 9 Nelson Quay, Ahuriri, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise central Napier accommodation for pick up at time of booking if park transfers required.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passenger heights must be advised at time of booking, to ensure a correct fitting bike
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.