Half-Day Queenstown Winter Trail Bike Tour
Our Winter Supported Ride operates from 1 May - 30 September.
Your half day supported adventure biking the Queenstown Trails begins with a scenic transfer from Queenstown to the historic Kawarau Bungy bridge. You’ll ride across spectacular suspension bridges, past snow-capped mountains and along 2 rivers, finishing your ride in Arrowtown, before being delivered back to Queenstown.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
What's included :
- Latest model Hardtail mountain bikes, helmet and detailed trail map
- Hotel pickup in Queenstown CBD
- Vehicle support at designated points while you ride
- Wine/Beer or hot/cold beverage
- Local, knowledgeable driver to support you
- Kawarau Bungy spectating
- Arrowtown walk-around
- Entry/Admission - Gibbston Valley Wines
What's excluded :
- Your four hour supported adventure biking the Queenstown Trails begins at midday when you'll be picked up from your accommodation by our local, friendly guide who will take you on a scenic 25 minute drive to the historic Kawarau bridge, home of bungy jumping and the start of your ride. Here you’ll be fitted to your bike, given a safety briefing, trail map and details before we set you on your adventure riding across spectacular suspension bridges, past snow-capped mountains and along 2 rivers.
Ride easy knowing your driver/guide will be seeing you along the way at designated check points to ensure you're on the right trail and should you need any assistance.
Finish your ride in Arrowtown with time for a relaxed hot or cold beverage and even a quick look around this quaint village, before we drive you back to Queenstown.
The ride is 14km of off-road purpose built biking trail. Approximate biking time is 2 hours - relaxed pace. Vehicle support at designated points allows you to 'hitch' a ride through parts of the trail if you desire.
Departure Point :Meeting Point:OUTSIDE OneStop Ski & Snowboard RentalBack of The Station Building, Duke Street, Queenstown.Or pickup from central Queenstown hotel/motel by arrangement.
Departure Time :12:00 noon Please be waiting 5 minutes prior to departure time advised.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Advisable to wear appropriate sports shoes
- Advisable to wear appropriate active gear
- Please wear warm clothing - layers, leggings, gloves, fitted beanie (for under helmet)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.