Half-Day Marlborough Wine Region Bike Hire
Leave your worries behind with everything provided with this 3-hour bike rental — use of bike, helmet, and a winery map. Take a self-guided tour around the scenic Marlborough wine region; pick up and drop off from your accommodation and wine tasting fees are not included with this three hour hire .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
What's included :
- Bike and helmet
- Map of the wine region
- Our recommendations on where to go and what to try
What's excluded :
- Picnic lunch (can be ordered on-site)
- Personal expenses
- Winery tasting charges
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation
- Drive to our base at Vine Village, located in the heart of the Marlborough wine region.Your bike will be waiting for you at the Sweet treats gelato shop at The Vines Village.You will be fitted with a comfortable bike and helmet and talked through the wine map. There is an on-site cafe if you wish to purchase lunch or stop for a coffee or just get going and ride to one of the nearby wineries.
Gab your winery map and set off on a 3-hour self-guided tour. With more than a dozen wineries located within 1 mile (3 km) from your starting point, you'll have plenty of options.
Departure Point :The Vines Village -Sweet Treats Gelato Shop. 193 Rapaura Rd.
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :The Vines Village 193 Rapaura Rd - Sweet Treats gelato shop
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bikes available for children if pre-booked
- Winery tasting rooms open at 10am and close at 4:30pm
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.