Half-Day Bay of Islands Discovery Tour from Paihia
Join this half-day tour of the wonderful Bay of Islands. Experience the spectacular scenery in an area rich in culture and history. Encounter diverse wildlife in their natural surroundings. A tour you will never forget!
per adult from
Duration 5 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Cruising among the 144 islands with skipper's commentary
- Nature Guide on board to answer your questions and provide commentary
- 1.5 hour stop at Otehei Bay, Urupukapuka Island
- When conditions permit, get up close to Cape Brett and travel through the Hole in the Rock
- Entry/Admission - Otehei Bay
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Lunch - Food and drinks are available to purchase at Otehei Bay Café during the island stop at own expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Paihia Harbour, Paihia New Zealand
Board the boat at Pier 5 from Paihia Wharf
Stop At: Cape Brett Lighthouse, Rawhiti 0184, New Zealand
Visit the iconic Hole in the Rock and when conditions permit, you can even travel through it.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Otehei Bay, Urupukapuka Island, Bay of Islands 0200, New Zealand
Lunch or early dinner at Explore's Otehei Bay during your island stop at Urupukapuka Island.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Explore Group Bay of Islands, 60 Marsden Road, Paihia 0200, New Zealand
Departure Point :1: Paihia Wharf, Bay Of Islands, Paihia 0200, New Zealand
2: Russell Wharf, Russell, Bay of Islands, 27 The Strand, Russell 0202, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A portion of your fare contributes to marine mammal research and conservation
- This trip is suitable for children
- Life jackets will be supplied in the event of an emergency
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.