Half-Day Bay of Islands Discovery Tour from Paihia
Join this half-day tour of the wonderful Bay of Islands. Experience the spectacular scenery in an area rich in culture and history. Encounter diverse wildlife in their natural surroundings. A tour you will never forget!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Ideal choice for families
What's included :
- Lunch - BBQ lunch or early dinner during your stop at Otehei Bay on Urapukapuka Island
- Oct-April: Opportunity to stay longer on the Island and board a later ferry back to the mainland.
- Cruising among the 144 islands with skipper's commentary
- Entry/Admission - Otehei Bay
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Paihia Harbour, Paihia New Zealand
Board the boat at Pier 5 from Paihia Wharf
Stop At: Cape Brett Lighthouse, Rawhiti 0184, New Zealand
Visit the iconic Hole in the Rock and when conditions permit, you can even travel through it.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Otehei Bay, Urupukapuka Island, Bay of Islands 0200, New Zealand
Lunch or early dinner at Explore's Otehei Bay during your island stop at Urupukapuka Island.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Paihia Wharf, Bay Of Islands, Northland 0200, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A portion of your fare contributes to marine mammal research and conservation
- This trip is suitable for children
- Life jackets will be supplied in the event of an emergency
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.