H2OHH White Water Rafting and Jet Boat Combo
H2-Ohhh COMBO Raft + Jet Boat
Lake Taupo's most exciting White Water adventure!
Dash to the base of the spectacular Huka Falls on-board a twin engine V6 jet boat. Play in the tail of the mighty Huka Falls and slide past cliffs and trees at an amazing 80km/hr. Then get ready for Hukafalls Jet’s trademark 360 degree spins, leaving you with a beaming smile and heart pumping with adrenalin. We’ll then transfer you so you can continue your white water adventure by paddling and splashing your way along the Tongariro River. Enjoy a rafting experience that combines the heart-pumping action of more than 60 rapids with sufficient lower grade water that enables the splendid scenery and ample wildlife to be enjoyed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Afternoon tea
- Taupo Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- H2OHH - Raft + Jet Boating Combo
Return transportation from your Taupo accommodation
• 30 minute jet boat ride with Hukafalls Jet
• White Water Rafting adventure with Tongariro River Rafting
• Can be done over one or two days
Departure times:Jet Boat Trip - normally 12pm in Summer and 10am in WinterRafting - 1pm departure from Taupo in Summer - 11 am departure from Taupo in WinterIf you are driving yourself you need to be at our base in Turangi at 1:45pm in Summer and 11:45am in Winter
For The Jet Boating:
* Still cameras in cases are welcome on board but at your own risk. Video cameras are
* Bags are not permitted on the boat for safety reasons.
* Coming in Summer? It is recommended to bring sunglasses and sun block.
* Coming in Winter? Remember to bring a hat, gloves, jacket and warm clothing. Handrails are heated for your comfort.
* Return transfer from your Taupo accommodation to Hukafalls Jet
Allow 4 1/2 hours - total trip time
Approximately 2 - 2 1/2 hours of this will be on the river.
* Polar fleece jerseys
* Wetsuit boots
* Splash jackets* Gloves and Beanie (in Winter)
* Life jackets
* Transport to and from Taupo (regular departures only)
* Wholesome deli food (summer), hot soup and bread (winter)
• * Tea and coffee
• * A warm soak in thermal hot pools (winter only)
• * Digital photos of your adventure are downloaded and available immediately after you return.
* Swim wear
* A sense of adventure
Cost: $219 per adult
$175 per child (16 and under. Minimum 10 years)
Departure Point :Taupo/Turangi Jet Boating - 200 Karetoto Road, Wairakei Tourist Park, Taupo NZRafting - 95 Atirau Road, Turangi 3334 NZ
Departure Time :Departure times:Jet Boat Trip - normally 12pm in Summer and 10am in Winter.
Rafting - 1pm departure from Taupo in Summer - 11 am departure from Taupo in Winter. If you are driving yourself you need to be at our base in Turangi at 1:45pm in Summer and 11:45am in Winter.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.