Greenstone and Caples Tracks Transport
Track transport between Kinloch Lodge and the Greenstone and Caples car park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The Greenstone and Caples tracks form a loop that also connects with the Routeburn track, so you can do them as a loop or use one to connect with the great walk so you come out on the same side of the mountains that you started on. There are huts on both tracks and typically it's completed in 4 days and 3 nights, but it can be quicker or slower.
Departs Kinloch Lodge at 9.30am, 11.30am and 4pm
Departs Greenstone/Caples at 10am, 12pm and 4.30pm
Guests are welcome to leave their own transport at Kinloch Lodge while hiking the tracks.
If your party is bigger than 11 we can use an extra vehicle, please contact us for any requests beyond what is shown here.
Departure Point :Kinloch Lodge
Return Detail :We drop guests off at the Greenstone and Caples car park and then return to Kinloch Lodge.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.