Glenorchy-Paradise Valley Photography Tour
Paradise Valley is located nearly 70kms from Queenstown just past Glenorchy. On this very picturesque photography tour we travel from Queenstown on Glenorchy road along Lake Wakatipu stopping at Bennetts Bluff which looks up the lake & over to Pig and Pigeon Island.
Stopping at various points along the way to Glenorchy we then stop in the town that heads Lake Wakatipu. After photographing the famous Glenorchy Boatshed and lakefront we head down the Paradise Valley, approximately 20km past Glenorchy. Paradise Valley is flanked by magnificent mountains and is teaming with native birds within the Beech tree forests. The forest trees are covered in moss which makes for amazing macro photography and the sun shimmers through the Beeach tree branches.
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bennetts Bluff Lookout, Mount Creighton 9371, New Zealand
One of our favourite lookouts, looking towards Glenorchy with Lake Wakatipu in the foreground.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: 1733-1771 Glenorchy-Paradise Rd, Glenorchy 9372, New Zealand
Travel beyond Glenorchy and into Paradise.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Glenorchy-Queenstown Road, Queenstown New Zealand
We drive 45 minutes from Queenstown to Glenorchy, stopping at various spots along the way. One of the most scenic drives in the world!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Departure from your CBD accommodation
Departure Time :8.30am or 1.30pm
Return Detail :Your CBD accommodation or within the CBD.
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 16 must be accompanied
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.