Gallipoli Day Tour from Istanbul
Gallipoli Day Tour departure is everyday from Istanbul,The shores of Gallipoli are intensely significant to Australians and New Zealanders (ANZACs), and in recent decades they have seen a real healing and reconciliation between Australia, New Zealand and Turkey. This now serene site, located at Turkey\'s most westerly point, plays a crucial role in the travels of both young and old people, just like it did in 1915 for the allied forces.
What's included :
- All transportation by A/C and Non Smoking vehicles
- Breakfast on the way,
- Fully Guided Gallipoli Tour with a professional English Speaking Guide.
What's excluded :
- Suggested optional activities
- Pick Up From Hotel - Drive To Gallpoli - Daily Gallipoli Tour - Drive To Istanbul - Transfer To Hotel
06:00 pick up from your hotel in Istanbul 09:00 Breakfast at the restaurant on the way, 12:00 Arrive in Eceabat & Lunch 13:00 Depart from eceabat for Fully Guided Gallipoli Tour,
Tour visits 12 spots around ANZAC Sector of the Gallipoli Peninsula. Here is the itinerary for daily Gallipoli Tour.
ANZAC Commemorative Site,
Respect to Mehmetcik Statue,
Lone Pine Australian Memorial,
Johnston's Jolly, (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels),
Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery,
Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial,
18:00 End of the tour and depart for Istanbul 23:00 Arrive in Istanbul and drop back to your hotel.
Departure Point :All Istanbul hotels
Departure Time :6am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Organised by Enka Travel