FULL DAY WELLINGTON FOOD TOUR
Discover why Wellington is known as the coffee and craft beer capital of New Zealand on a 7-hour culinary tour. With a guide who introduces you to the vast array of taste sensations in the city, you'll enjoy an experience you wouldn't be able to have on your own. Visit local purveyors such as a cheese importer and a spice shop to sample and learn about Wellington's foodie culture. Tour is limited to 8 people to provide a small-group experience.
per adult from
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wellington's Food & Spice Odyssey, 111 Wakefield Street 5b, Level 1, Courtenay Place, Wellington 6011 New Zealand
The Full Day Wellington Food Tour is a 9am to 4pm adventure into the nooks & crannies of New Zealand’s capital city to discover the unique taste sensations that you would probably miss on your normal travels.
Discover why Wellington is known as the coffee and craft beer capital of New Zealand on this full day Odyssey Tour.
Your expert guide will introduce you to the vast array of Food & Spice taste sensations which are not to be found on your typical or regular travels.
It’s a special treat you shouldn’t miss where you are transported throughout the sights and tastes of Wellington. You’ll also be amazed as you discover the history behind this amazing capital city along the way.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :5 Courtenay Pl, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up at your Hotel located in Wellington's CBD, or meet at 5 Courtenay Place
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.