Full-Day Scuba Dive Charter to Little Barrier Island
Enjoy the beautiful clear waters of the Hauraki Gulf and see an array of stunning marine life on this full-day dive charter from Warkworth. This dive charter requires that you have a minimum of your open water certificate.
Little Barrier Island is one of New Zealand's highest graded nature reserves with an amazing Jurassic feel.
The rocky reefs around Little Barrier have abundant fish and invertebrate life among the kelp forests. The holes and cracks housed many crayfish, perhaps the overflow from Tawharanui Marine Park and Goat Island Marine Reserve on the adjacent coast. Many large red moki often shared their holes or swam through the weed above them. Their rarer cousins, the painted moki, are also found there. Add the swarms of demoiselle and blue maomao schools over the sponge gardens and Little Barrier offers some of the best diving close to Auckland.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 x tank dives
- All equipment including Scuba Diving Gear, tanks and weights
- Round trip boat ride
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Come and enjoy a day diving in the beautiful water around Little Barrier Island with New Zealand Diving.
Your charter includes a 45-minute boat trip out to the island, 2 separate tank dives and lunch on-board the boat. This adventure takes in the wildness of the remote islands, with the possibility of seeing dolphin, sharks and even whales.
You will need to bring your own lunch.
NOTE: This dive is for experienced divers who have logged at least 10 dives and have a minimum of open water certification. You must also have dived within the last 12 months – contact us if you need a refresher course.
• Hauraki Gulf, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Departure Point :9/23 Morrison Drive, Warkworth 0910, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive. You must have at least open water certification.
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Dive guide required if diver has less than 10 logged dives in previous experience
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.