Full-Day Scuba Dive Charter for Crayfish and Scallops from Warkworth
Join this full-day scuba diving charter and take the opportunity to catch some crays and grab some scallops!
New Zealand's crays are beautiful, large and tasty. Scallops are plentiful but the season only runs from September until March so make the most of this charter. If you have never done this before, don't worry you will be shown how but it is up to you to bag that cray! Your charter includes 2 x tank dives in the warm water of the Hauraki Gulf.
NOTE: This dive is for experienced divers who have logged at least 10 dives and have a minimum of open water certification. Inexperienced divers may also book this charter but must pay for a dive guide (paid locally upon arrival).
per adult from
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Lunch included
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
What's included :
- 2 x tank dives
- Scuba Diving gear
- tanks & weights
- Boat ride
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from dive centre
- Dive guide (for inexperienced divers with less than 10 logged dives) - paid for locally
- Lunch - Bring your own lunch and drinks
New Zealand Diving now offers a whole list of destinations to dive, all from the luxury of our dive boat. These include KawauI Island, Little Barrier Island, Great Barrier Island, Hen & Chick Islands as well as some sites closer to home.
The general agenda for the day is the first dive will be for Crayfish and the second dive for shellfish such as Scallops, Green Lip mussels or Rock Oysters etc.
Departure Point :23 Morrison Dr, Warkworth 0910, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- NOTE: This dive is for experienced divers who have logged at least 10 dives and have a minimum of open water certification.
- Inexperienced divers may also book this dive but will need to pay for a dive guide (paid locally upon arrival at NZ$25 per person).
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive. You must have at least open water certification.
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.