Full-Day Round-Trip Tour from Akaroa Wharf
Board your coach at the Akaroa Wharf and travel non-stop direct to Christchurch City via Little River, Tai Tapu, and Halswell. On arrival at the Canterbury Museum, disembark the shuttle coach to scout out the activities and sights that interest you. Enjoy a comfortable ride back to Akaroa Wharf.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Day trip (destination A to B)
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Upon your arrival to Akaroa, please report to the Akaroa French Connection kiosk to receive your boarding pass. Then simply board your tour coach and prepare for the journey of a lifetime. Sit back, relax, and experience the magical wonders of Akaroa, Christchurch City and the panoramic views of the Canterbury Plains and Southern Alps.
Your coach captain will provide an informative commentary of the local history of Akaroa as your depart and travel to Christchurch City passing through Takamatua, Robins Bay, Davauchelles and Barry’s Bay. Travel up the hill to the Hill Top Tavern and cast your eyes over the picturesque views of Akaroa.
On arrival at the Canterbury Museum, you will disembark the coach and enjoy free time to experience the local activities of your choice, including the Botanical Gardens, Canterbury Museum, Gothic-styled Arts Centre, Art Gallery, Punting on the Avon, The Container Mall (a temporary mall built from shipping containers after the earthquake), or ride the restored heritage Trams, one of the city’s leading attractions, allowing you to get on and off the Tram as often as you please.
You will then board back to the original departure point.
Departure Point :Akaroa Wharf
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.