Full Day Paradise Adventure - Ziplines & Jetboating FamilyTour From Queenstown
This one day privately guided Paradise Adventure package takes in some of the most amazing scenery in the region by road, jet boat and awesome ziplines in pristine forests.
We have created this awesome family-friendly package for those who are short on time, but who are keen to see and do as much as possible in one day. We go straight to the top drawer for this trip and combine really great adventures in the stunning Queenstown and Glenorchy regions proudly showcasing our picture perfect mountain, river, lake and glacier views.
Your experienced and knowledgable guide will show you some of the very best of the area in this full day of scenery and adventure. We have been guiding tours in Queenstown for over 10 years and are expertly placed to provide you with a fun and engaging local tour experience.
We include lunch at one of our favourite local eateries and can cater for all dietary requirements.
We really love this very special part of New Zealand and know you will too!
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Glenorchy-Queenstown Road
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glenorchy-Queenstown Road, Queenstown New Zealand
The first half of our day begins in Queenstown bay where we get our first dose of adventure with an hour-long jet boat ride on Lake Wakatipu and the mighty Kawarau River. This is a great introduction to Queenstown and offers plenty of adventure with 360-degree jet boat spins amongst the mountains in the adventure capital of the world.
Once we return to Queenstown Bay and back to dry land, we journey by road to the wild and stunningly beautiful Glenorchy region at the head of Lake Wakatipu which is also home to big mountains, glaciers, the Paradise Valley, Rees Valley, Dart Valley and UNESCO world heritage Mt Aspiring National Park.
Here we'll spend the rest of the morning exploring the valleys and surrounds of this idyllic region made famous by the Lord Of The Rings trilogy in what is arguably some of the most incredible natural beauty offered in New Zealand.
After lunch, we take on our next big adventure, an exhilarating and adventurous guided zip line course through stunning ancient Southern Beech forest!
Once we're geared up and completed our safety training on the equipment we're good to go and ready to zip our way across 8 zip lines that take us across stunning chasms, through slot canyons and above blue lagoons and pristine streams. The thrill and scenery compete for your attention during the regions best zip lining experience.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all visitor accommodations in Queenstown.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.