Full-Day Milford Sound Flights, Cruise and Jet Boat Tour from Queenstown
Fly from Queenstown to magnificent Milford Sound, to enjoy a two hour cruise travelling the full length of the fiord. Then board your helicopter for a scenic flight over the Southern Alps to Glenorchy with a spectacular alpine landing enroute. Join an exhilarating wilderness jetboat ride on the Dart River, guided forest walk through ancient native beech and back-country bus tour before returning to Queenstown by coach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
What's included :
- Flight, Cruise, and Heli Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Picnic Lunch can be purchased for $20 per person
- You will be contacted an hour prior to your flight time in order to reconfirm due to weather, as flights are subject to weather. Your complimentary transfer will be made 5-minutes after this. You can also drive to the base hangar to check-in 30-minutes before the departure time if you prefer.
After checking in for the flights, you will be taken on the 40-minute scenic plane flight to Milford Sound. You will experience majestic views of the Fiordland National Park including mountains, lakes and fiords.
After landing in Milford Sound you will then meet your boat cruise and experience Milford Sound up close while enjoying a full length 2-hour cruise of Milford Sound.
Once your cruise finishes you will be then taken to the Milford Sound Airstrip where you will be met by your Helicopter and taken on a 40-minute scenic flight back to Glenorchy which also includes an Alpine landing on the way.
After a short break you will be taken on the Dart River Wilderness jet boat safari which includes 1-hour on the jet boat, a 30-minute native forest walk and a 4WD coach trip back to Glenorchy.
After the jet boat safari you will then be taken back to your accommodation on the coach from Glenorchy.
Departure Point :Pickup from your hotel or meet at the base (address on confirmation voucher)
Return Detail :Return to same departure location
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will be contacted an1 hour prior to your flight time in order to reconfirm due to weather. Your complimentary transfer will be made 5-minutes after this.
- There is a minimum height restriction for the Jet Boat portion of the trip which is 1 metre tall
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.