Full-Day Kaikoura Tour from Christchurch
Leave the city behind and come on a scenic journey over the Canterbury Plains. This tour is sure to suit everyone with an included whale watch tour on a modern catamaran, time to explore the Kaikoura Township and a visit to a seal colony.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
What's included :
- Whale Watching tour
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This full-day tour includes a scenic drive from Christchurch over the Canterbury Plains before arriving in Kaikoura. Once in Kaikoura, make your way to a lookout to enjoy the breath-taking views.
Next, make your way around to a seal colony before heading into Kaikoura for some free time to explore and maybe have some lunch.
Then board a modern catamaran for an exciting whale watch tour. This tour offers views of the giant sperm whale. A typical whale watch may include fur seals, pods of dusky dolphins and endangered wandering albatross.
Sit back and relax in comfort on your return journey to Christchurch.
Departure Point :Christchurch City Accommodation
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Christchurch City Accommodation
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum age is 2 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.