Full-Day Jet Boat Fishing in Fiordland
A true Kiwi experience; trout fishing and jet boating, it’s a must do on your NZ holiday!
Our jet boat fishing trips are perfect for everyone to get involved in this outdoor adventure, offering an exciting introduction to NZ trout fishing, and, not to mention a jet boat journey along the river. No experience required, and it’s loads of fun for any age or ability. Your private guide has in-depth knowledge of the area and the stunning Fiordland National Park. They will have you casting lures from the boat drifting downstream and hooking-up in no time! Enjoy kiwi hospitality at its very best and top off an epic day on the water; with our famous homemade chocolate chip cookies for morning or afternoon tea and our riverside BBQ lunch with locally sourced produce on full day bookings.
Not everyone keen on the fishing? Good thing there is cycling and hiking available alongside the river so everyone gets to do what they enjoy!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
What's included :
- Morning or afternoon Tea with fresh, homemade baked goods
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All fishing equipment supplied
What's excluded :
- Fishing licenses, but we can organize these for you
- Combine the majestic beauty of a remote Fiordland New Zealand river, a bountiful supply of trout and the thrill of a jet boat ride, and you have a Fiordland fishing trip… Unforgettable fun for the whole family. Float down the mighty Waiau River through pristine Fiordland National Park scenery tempting hungry trout from our purpose built jetboat.
Spin fishing for the novice angler and people who haven’t spin or fly fished before — fun fishing experiences on Waiau River, which winds through the unparalleled beauty of Fiordland’s rain forest, and perfect for families, couples or anyone just wanting to give it a go.
Just about anyone will enjoy a spin fishing trip from pre-school children to people whose school days are a very distant memory.
Departure Point :Your Te Anau hotel or meet at Queens Reach Boat Ramp
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Charter is priced for up to 2 people. For just 1 person, please continue to book for 2 as this is the minimum trip rate.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.