Full-Day Alpine Heliski Adventure
Let us fly you deep into New Zealand's Southern Alps, where our expert guides will safely lead you through incredible, untouched terrain and pristine powder.
Choose your own package based on number of runs: are you a beginner to intermediate skier or rider? The 3 run day is a perfect introduction to heliskiing. Are you an advanced to expert skier or rider? The 8 run day provides a true back-country challenge. And of course you will be provided everything in between.
You will be provided transport to and from the heli launch area. Plan on a full day, lasting from approximately 8 am until 4 pm. All our packages also include a hot, gourmet lunch on the mountain, which is the perfect time to take in the breathtaking views and snap some photos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
What's included :
- Heliski package ordered
- Landing and facility fees
- National Park fees
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Skis are not included but are available for hire locally
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is what your heli day will look like:
You will be called at approximately 7:30am to confirm the day's plan and provide you with a pickup time between 8:30am and 9:00am. You will be picked up at your accommodation and drive you to the staging area or directly to the airport if you have booked the fly/fly option.
At the staging area you will be provided a full safety briefing covering avalanche and helicopter safety. We'll provide all your safety equipment, including transceiver. Don't worry, our experienced guides will take care of the rest.
Then you are off into the beautiful Southern Alps. Upon landing at the top of the mountain, your guide will lead the way, and all you have to do is enjoy the best snow New Zealand has to offer!
After your first runs, guides will select a scenic mountain-top location for our delicious gourmet lunch, provided by local Queenstown restaurant The Exchange.
After you've re-fueled, it's time to enjoy more heliskiing or riding. Can't get enough powder? Extra runs are $99 for one, or $75 each for two or more. Once you've taken your runs, we'll all hop in the helicopter and head back to the staging area. From there, the guides will transport you back to your accommodation.
Departure Point :Central Queenstown hotels
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Hotel transfers provided
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.