Learn the basic concepts of Freediving & practice with a professional diver
This program provides you with the training & knowledge required to safely freedive with a buddy in pool/confined water environments to a depth of five meters. You will earn the SSI Basic Freediving certification on completion.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from site
- Gear Hire
- SSI Scuba Schools International Basic Freediving Course
Are you interested in experiencing the enchantment of the sea using only your fin kicks and a single breath? Then let SSI introduce you to the captivating wonder that only comes with FREEDIVING.
Immerse yourself into a personal challenge, be suspended in exhilarating action, or settle into the calm and peaceful rhythms of the ocean. Whichever experience you seek, SSI will prepare you for the "Ultimate Freediving Experience"!
This program provides you with the training and knowledge required to safely freedive with a buddy in pool/confined water environments to a depth of five meters. You will earn the SSI Basic Freediving certification after completing this program.
You will learn in a safe environment how to breath hold, fin correctly and a whole heap of skills you will need when it comes to freediving.
Also available is a spearfishig tour where you can apply these skills and go for a hunt. These generally follow on the very next day to the course. Check out our website for details
Departure Point :New Zealand Diving Ltd
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.