Fishing and Sightseeing Charter
Fishing Charters in Auckland, Hauraki Gulf
Hooked Up Fishing Charters runs group and individual fishing charter trips on Auckland’s Hauraki Gulf.
At Hooked Up Charters we firmly believe in putting smiles on faces of the fishing enthusiast’s. Our skipper’s experience of 20+ years ensures, making our fishing tours of the Hauraki Gulf Auckland fun, comfortable and memorable while catching plenty.
Are you wanting an Auckland fishing charter for a full day, overnight or customized experience? We would be more than happy to make it happen.
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Landing and facility fees
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hooked Up Charters is a recreational fishing provider, ideally for enthusiastic fishermen who have a desire or passion for catching big snapper and kingfish in the outer Hauraki Gulf. www.hookedupcharters.co.nz
Hooked Up has five fishing charter packages ranging from full day or half-day fishing charters to overnight fishing trips for both groups and individuals. We can customise a fishing tour package to suit the desires of customers – please inquire via our contact page. Please also note that full day charters will take priority over all other excursions.
Fishing trip overview:
• We meet at Half Moon Bay jetty next to the boat ramp.
• We are usually on the water by 7.00am depending on the package and season.
• You’re welcome to bring your own fishing gear, but we have extra fishing gear for hire for $20.
• Please bring some food, refreshments and some warm clothing, including appropriate footwear.
• Plenty of parking nearby.
• Don’t forget to bring a big chilly bin for all the fish you’re going to catch. Please leave the chilly bin in your car for transporting home as there is plenty of fish storage on the boat.
• Laurie: +64 21 202 1700
Departure Point :Half Moon Bay Marina or Prearranged destination. Westhaven in the city for example.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.