Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Far North New Zealand Tour including 90 Mile Beach and Cape Reinga from Paihia
Enjoy this full-day tour visiting the best of the Far North in a unique Dune Rider vehicle. Let our drivers immerse you in the culture and history of the Far North while taking in the amazing scenery of places like the 90 Mile Beach and Cape Reinga.
Duration 10 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
- Buffet lunch included
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
What's included :
- Fascinating commentary by our local drivers
- A freshly prepared buffet style lunch at Waitiki Landing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Ferry from Russell to Paihia
- This full day tour in our unique Dune Rider vehicle is the best way to explore the Far North. Let our drivers immerse you in the culture and history of the area, while taking in the amazing scenery.
The Dune Rider vehicle is purpose built to go off-road in comfort with air conditioning, reclining seats, plenty of leg room and sloping floors for great viewing.
Your full day tour begins with an early morning pick up at your accommodation and includes a sit down buffet style lunch at Waitiki Landing, visiting Cape Reinga lighthouse to view the meeting of the two oceans, a beach stop on 90 Mile Beach, boogie boarding down huge sand dunes at Te Paki stream and time at the Ancient Kauri Kingdom.
Departure Point :Bay of Islands, Bay of Islands, Northland Region, North Island
Traveler pickup is offered
The coach can pick you up from your accommodation or at the closest pick up location. Otherwise the pick-up will be from the Maritime Building/Paihia Wharf at 7:15am.If you are staying at Russell you will need to catch the 7am ferry from Russell over to Paihia and we will pick you up from the Maritime building at 7:15am.
Departure Time :Departs Paihia 7.30am
Departs Russell 7.00am (Russell passengers take ferry to Paihia at own cost)
Departs Kerikeri 7.45am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tides will determine the order of activity stops
- Wear a light jacket and flat soled shoes
- Bring your camera, and a change of clothes for sandboarding
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and a sunhat are a must in summer months
- Check in for your trip 15 minutes prior to departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.