Extreme Wairoa River Grade 5 Rafting
Experience the North Island’s best Grade 5 Rafting adventure! Get ready to scream with “roller coaster” like rapids. The Wairoa River produces the most action packed Grade 5 Rafting in the Country. If you want to experience the most thrilling white water action, then the Wairoa River is the rafting adventure for you. A lunch voucher is also included.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All on river apparel
- Lunch voucher
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Your adventure will begin at Mclaren Falls reserve (near Tauranga City) in the Kaimai Hills or at our Turangi River Base. From the base we will travel 2 hours north to the river. If you are north of Turangi it is advisable for you to meet us directly at the river. We will supply comprehensive directions to where we meet upon confirmation of your booking.
Upon reaching the river, the real fun will begin! Hold on tight, get down, and prepare to scream as you enjoy this “roller coaster” like Grade 5 Rapid. You will spend approximately 1.5 hours of fun on the river.
After this you will be provided with a lunch voucher for the Falls Café where you can enjoy a nice meal to complete the day.
Departure Point :Mclaren Falls Reserve or Turangi River Base
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Return to same departure location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available if needed. Additional charges apply
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.