Explore Waipara Wine Tour
This is a small group, full day wine tour including gourmet lunch to the beautiful region of Waipara in North Canterbury.
Explore the region, taste the wines and hear from the people. Let us provide you with the highlight of your holiday with a local, wine aficionado. This is a relaxed, fun in depth look at North Canterbury's wine region. We don't just drink wine we live wine.
Experience one of New Zealand's greatest wine regions.
What's included :
- Tasting charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Any wine purchased
- Beverages with lunch
- We visit the widest selection of vineyards in the area so you don’t have to go to the same ones as everyone else.
Your day starts when your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide picks you up from your Christchurch hotel/apartment between 10am and 10.30 You’ll hear stories of the local wines, the people and the Waipara region itself as you are driven around a minimum of four local wineries.
Enjoy your delicious snacks and bottled water along the way. Jot down tasting notes in your complimentary notebook.
Gourmet lunch is provided in a stunning winery setting.
The Explore Waipara Small Group Tour is a fantastic way to meet other wine enthusiasts from around the world and learn the inside information from your experienced guide. As we only operate tours of less than eight you can be assured that your day will be tailored to your requirements. We decide on the wineries we visit on the day, with options to tour vineyards and wineries.
Relax in beautiful vineyard settings. You have the option of stopping for a beer, cocktail or coffee on the return home if you wish.
Your tour guide will drive you back to your Christchurch hotel at approximately 5.30 where you can put your feet up and reminisce about the tour that’s sure to be the highlight of your trip.
Make sure you bring a camera and be ready for a great day!
Departure Point :Centrally located addresses
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Return to a centrally located destination
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.