Dunedin Self Guided Audio Tour
This historic audio tour of the intriguing city of Dunedin will take you on a culturally significant journey where you will see sights such as the interesting Octagon and the iconic landmark of the Old Railway Station. You can combine your audio guide with a map detailing the area of your tour.
- Fully narrated tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Excellent value for money
What's included :
- Zip folder of audio files and map
- Audio guided
- Walking tour
What's excluded :
- Audio Device
- Entrance fees
- Enjoy the culturally rich history in the city of Dunedin, where it was first discovered by Scottish pioneers. This city is very much like Scotland’s capital of Edinburgh and boasts many historical buildings and some of the steepest streets in New Zealand and is home to the steepest street in the World!
In this audio tour, you’ll see stunning cathedrals like St Paul's Anglican Cathedral and you will be able to relax in the tranquil Chinese Garden and witness the magnificent Flemish-style Old Railway Station, which is New Zealand's most photographed building.
You will also see the city's famous Octagon, the First Church of Otago, the Law Courts, the Otago Settler's Museum, and the Speights Brewery. Optional additions include St Josephs Cathedral, St Dominic's Priory and the Fortune Theatre if you have time.
Departure Point :George Street, Dunedin City Centre
Departure Time :As this is a downloadable and self-guided tour, there is no set start time. Likewise, the starting point is merely a recommendation; each of the points on the audio tour can be completed at your leisure. It is suggested that you choose a time of day in which the attractions you wish to visit are open.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advisable to wear: comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen
- Please note this is an audio tour only, no physical guide will accompany you
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.