Doubtful Sound Wilderness Cruise from Te Anau
Your Doubtful Sound adventure begins as you cruise the crystal clear waters of Lake Manapouri. Then it's over Wilmot Pass, stopping along the way to experience some of Fiordland's densest rainforest and to view the colorful alpine moss gardens before joining the 3-hour Doubtful Sound Cruise that takes in the most dramatic scenery of Doubtful Sound.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
What's included :
- Te Anau accommodation pickup and drop-off
- Lake Manapouri cruise
- 3-hour Doubtful Sound cruise
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Real Journeys
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doubtful Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Take in the scenery and wildlife aboard our comfortable catamaran. Our on board nature guides will be giving an informative commentary throughout the journey.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lake Manapouri, New Zealand
Cruise across Lake Manapouri to the Wilmot Pass at the beginning of your journey.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Real Journeys, 85 Lakefront Dr, Te Anau 9640, New Zealand
Check in 20 minutes prior to departure.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :85 Lakefront Dr, Te Anau 9600, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise maximum capacity: 90 people
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.