Doubtful Sound Wilderness Cruise from Queenstown
Be struck by the beautiful silence of Doubtful Sound as you cruise the crystal waters and take in the breathtaking scenery. Journey across Lake Manapouri, cross over the 670-meter high Wilmot Pass and enjoy a 3-hour catamaran cruise through pure serenity that is Doubtful Sound.
per adult from
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu), Fiordland National Park Visitor Centre, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Cruise around Doubtful Sound in the beautiful Fiordland National Park.
Stop At: Doubtful Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Take in the scenery and wildlife aboard our comfortable katamaran. Our on board nature guides will be giving an informative commentary throughout the journey.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lake Manapouri, New Zealand
Cruise across Lake Manapouri to the Wilmot Pass at the beginning of your journey.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Real Journeys, Beach Street Steamer Wharf, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
Check in 20 minutes prior to departure.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :88 Beach St, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes, waterproof jacket and warm clothing
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.