Doubtful Sound Cruise from Lake Manapouri
Flick your phone to flight mode & check out our majestic peaks. Make your mates back home jealous as you bombard them with photos of Fiordland's best kept secret. Experience this untouched, unspoiled wilderness area; you might even see some dolphins, seals & penguins.
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by ferry
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Doubtful Sound
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doubtful Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Discover the pristine wilderness as we transport you right into the heart of it all. Practically untouched by humans, apart from the select few allowed to operate there, our Tasman explorer cruises the fiord for three hours.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be at your departure point for check in 15 minutes prior.
Return Detail :Returns to the original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Lunches are available for pre-order, directly with the provider. Orders must be placed 24 hours prior to departure via the contact details on your voucher.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.