Daily Scenic Maori Rock Carving Cruise Taupo
Daily Scenic Cruises – Maori Rock Carvings
Our Daily Scenic Cruises depart from Berth #4 at the Taupo Boat Harbour on Cruise Cat. You’ll love cruising in comfort and style with fabulous views from both the top and bottom decks. Cruise Cat is fully enclosed with large outdoor decks to enjoy close up views of the Maori Rock Carvings. Children are welcome, and we have colouring-in sheets and wheel certificates available for them. Cruise Cat is also wheelchair and push chair/stroller accessible.
An informative commentary is given on the volcanic history and Maori mythology surrounding Lake Taupo, and you’ll enjoy a complimentary hot homemade muffin and tea/coffee as you take in the fabulous views of secluded bays and the spectacular snow capped mountain peaks of the World Heritage Tongariro National Park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Live commentary on board
- Snacks - A FREE HOMEMADE MUFFIN
- Entry/Admission - Chris Jolly Outdoors
- Entry/Admission - Maori Rock Carvings
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Taupo, Taupo Marina New Zealand
Lake Taupo Marina is situated on the Waikato River - the only river or stream to flow out of Lake Taupo.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Chris Jolly Outdoors, Ferry Road, Tapo, Taupo 3330 New Zealand
Meet with your Skipper and Crew to check-in at your vessel 'Cruise Cat' - Berth number 4, Ferry Road, Taupo
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Maori Rock Carvings, Lake Taupo, Taupo New Zealand
Listen to your crew explain the history behind the Maori Rock carvings, the creation and explanation of what they represent.
Great photo opportunities here.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Ferry Road, Taupō 3330, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.