Cycle with Maori
You will enjoy a fun and easy, fully guided cycle tour through Rotorua in a small group (maximum of 6). Cruise by iconic Rotorua 'must-see' places on our super comfortable bicycles. Your authentic Maori Guide will share Rotorua's cultural, geothermal and historical story from a distinctive Maori perspective. A visit to a popular local cafe for coffee is included. Nau mai, haere mai. We look forward to meeting you.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Māori Guide
- bicycle and safety equipment
- bicycle basket available on request
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- any meals
- any other drinks
- Our small group cycle tours start at the Rotorua iSite Visitor Information Centre at 10 am or 1:30 pm. Your Guide is an authentic Māori who lives in Rotorua. The tour travels through and past iconic Rotorua sights such as Princes Gate, Government Gardens, Sulphur Point, Kuirau Park and the City's recently refurbished 'Te Manawa'. This is a gentle bicycle ride on a predominantly flat terrain. Take time to capture the perfect photo and hear about Rotorua's famous Māori stories that have shaped the local community. An approximately 15 - 30 minute visit to a well loved local cafe is included for complimentary coffee.
Departure Point :Rotorua iSite Visitor Information Centre
Return Detail :Tour ends opposite the Princes Gate Hotel at 1148 Hinemaru Street.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Tour may be canceled if it is raining
- Riders must be less than 110 kg (240 lb)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.