Custom Private Tour
A wine tour designed just for you. Make your trip to Canterbury an unforgettable experience with your own private customised winery tour.
Your exclusive driver and tour guide will share their knowledge of the region, it’s wine and its people as they take you on your fully customised tour of Waipara.
A la carte dining is included in your day.
You can enjoy flexible start and finish times to fit with your itinerary.
We require a minimum 2 people to run a custom private wine tour.
Advanced bookings are essential so contact us to start planning your bespoke tour of the Waipara wine region.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Your day will start with your pick up in Christchurch in a comfortable van ready to whisk you away to Waipara. This tour only includes you and your party, so your driver/guide is exclusively available to you. Local commentary and history is provided for you on the way to your first winery.
Your custom tour offers everything that the small group tour does, but with personalised details tailored just for you. You could experience meeting the winemaker, tasting some barrel samples, and getting exclusive access to parts of the vineyard and the people behind the wines.
Lunch is at either award winning restaurant Pegasus Bay or Black Estate. Both restaurants have achieved the winery of the year accolade several times. Enjoy the grounds and the views whilst your relax over your lunch.
A minimum of 3 other wineries are included and you may choose to add of a brewery tour at the end of the day before being brought back to Christchurch and your accommodation. A lovely day of fun and relaxation awaits you with the Custom private tour. Snacks and bottled water are included and you can ship your wines home at your discretion. Come experience Waipara with us.
Departure Point :Pickup available from most Christchurch locations
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Return to Christchurch location
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.