Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Criffel Station 4wd High Country Adventure
Enjoy an unforgettable half-day high country NZ 4wd adventure tour. Let the Criffel Station team show you amazing views and Wanaka NZ gold mining history.
Duration 3 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Sit back and relax in the comfort and warmth of our luxury late model Land Rover Discovery as we take you deep into all that is Criffel. view the awe-inspiring beauty of Lake Wanaka, Lake Hawea, the Wanaka basin and the Southern Alps, from the very peak of the Criffel Range – a staggering 1300 metres above sea level. And finish with a gourmet morning or afternoon tea at one of Wanaka’s most impressive picnic spots.
• Morning or afternoon tea provided, showcasing local produce.
• Up to 6 people per trip, depart from Crossfire, 9am & 2pm daily.
• Pickup available from Wanaka I-site or your accommodation 30 mins prior to departure.
Departure Point :Crossfire Wanaka Corner of SH6 opposite Wanaka Airport Just 8 minutes drive from Wanaka town center
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.