Coronet Peak Round-Trip Ski Transfer from Queenstown
This is a seasonal mountain transport from Queenstown to Coronet Peak Ski Field, from 16th June to 30th Sep 2017. Accommodation pickups are available from 25 locations around Queenstown at no extra cost, ideally situated for most major accommodation. From 1,649 metres the legend that is Coronet Peak starts you off with a spectacular outlook of lakes, mountains and rolling farmland, then takes everything up a notch with a ski buzz few mountains ever achieve.
per adult from
30 to 60 minutes
Hotel pickup available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
What's included :
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Lift pass is not included, you can purchase it in our shop at 37 Shotover St or up in the mountain.
- Pickups at 25 locations in Queenstown start at 7:30am, then you'll leave the city behind on the ride to the ski area (please be at your arranged pickup location five minutes prior to scheduled departure).
With a wide range of terrain and consistent snow, Coronet Peak is a favorite for both locals and visitors, and the longest run tops out at 1.5 miles (2.4 km.). From die-hard locals stopping off for a few runs on the way to work, to ski teams from around the world in training and holiday-makers happy to cruise, the 280 hectares of terrain is like an extension of Queenstown’s renowned atmosphere.
At the end of a day of skiing or riding, meet the driver for 4:15 departure back to Queenstown, where you'll be dropped at the original departure point.
Season dates: 17th June – 1st October 2017
Departure Point :Aspen Hotel 8:00amBlue Peaks (Bungi Corner) 7:50amButterfli Lodge 8:10amEarnslaw Lodge 7:50amCreeksyde Holiday Park 8.30amCrowne Plaza 8:15amFrankston Bus Shelter 7:40amHeritage Queenstown 7:55amHilton/Kawarau Village 7:30amHoliday Inn (Frankston Rd) 7.45amInfo & Snow, 37 Shotover St 8:15amMercure Resort 8:00amGarden Court 7:50amNomads Backpackers 8:20amNovotel Lakeside 8:20amPinewood Lodge 8:30amOaks Club 7:45amQTN Lakeview Holiday Park 8:25amRamada (Frankton) 7:35amRydges 8:05amSherwood (Frankton Rd) 7:45amSt Moritz (Brunswick St entrance) 8:10amSwiss Bell Resort 8:35amThe Rees (Andrews Rd) 7:45amYHA Lakefront 8:05am
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Seasonal: 17th June – 30th Sep 2018
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.