Clearyak hire at Goat Island Marine Reserve
Paddle your 100% glass canoe over stunningly clear waters where you'll see a variety of fish swimming just below your Clearyak at Goat Island Marine Reserve, a popular tourist destination in New Zealand.
per adult from
Duration 30 to 60 minutes
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- All equipment provided.
What's excluded :
- You will get wet up to your knees, so bring a towel and possibly a change of trousers/shorts.
- Bring warm clothes and a jacket if the weather is cool.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Goat Island Marine Reserve, Goat Island Road Leigh, Warkworth, Auckland New Zealand
Our staff are located on the beach under the Pohutukawa tree at Goat Island. Park at the top of the hill and it is a short walk down. Or, use the loading zone to drop off any passengers at the bottom of the hill and then park the car at the top.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :150 Goat Island Road, Leigh 0985, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No previous kayak experience is required
- One person in each kayak does need to be able to swim 20+ metres
- Minimum age 3 years old. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult in the kayak.
- Weight limit 100kg per person or 200kg total per Clearyak
- Clearyak is suitable in all tides
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.