Claybird Shooting from Rotorua
Experience the thrill of claybird shooting with our qualified instructors. There are a range of guns available, including 12 gauge, pump action and semi auto shotguns. All safety gear is provided. Our facility is set in the stunning native bush overlooking beautiful Lake Rotorua. Travel up Mount Ngongotaha to the shooting facility in our Land Rover - an experience not to be missed!
per adult from
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
What's included :
- Fully qualified instructors
- All safety gear included
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Upon arrival you will be greeted by one of our members of staff and asked to sign into our guest check-in system. Your instructor will then take you up the mountain in our Land Rover where you will be given your safety gear. Once you are ready, you will be given full instruction on the safety of using the guns and shown how the claybird equipment works.
The thrill of shooting with our qualified staff is suitable for beginners or experienced shooters. All safety gear is provided for you. Set in the native bush with stunning views over Lake Rotorua, you will have the choice of 12 gauge, pump action or semi-automatic guns.
This is a fantastic activity and is great fun for groups or just couples. You will have the option to upgrade and feed your addiction with a discount on further boxes purchased.
When you have completed your shoot your guide with bring you back down in the Land Rover to the bottom of the mountain.
Departure Point :Adventure Playground Rotorua
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Adventure Playground Rotorua
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age 14 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.