Clay Bird Shooting Crossfire Wanaka
Can you hit a moving target? There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing a claybird explode in the sky after you pull your trigger. Try this iconic shooting challenge in our unique purpose-built indoor booths!
Duration 30 minutes
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Professional guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
• Shoot from the safety of our 5 purpose-built booths
• Shoot in all weathers – booths are under cover
• Shoot on your own – clay birds are released by foot pedal – or share your booth with one other*
• Shoot with 12 gauge, over and under, Winchester shotguns.
• Shoot for the first or thousandth time – no experience needed!
• Shoot with full instruction from our experienced team
• Fun for shooters aged 15 or over.
*The classic “Pull!” call is not needed but we understand if you feel the need.
Never shot a shotgun? Crossfire is the perfect place to try. Seasoned shooter? Practice makes perfect and it’s lots of fun at Crossfire… Can you hit 18 clay birds and put your name on our Big Shot board?
Departure Point :9 Mount Barker Road, Wanaka Corner of SH6 opposite Wanaka Airport Just 8 minutes drive from Wanaka town center
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers