City of Sails Highlights - Private Tour
On this day tour, you will experience the fascinating volcanic landscape of Auckland. You will get a taste of Maori history and discover Auckland 'first hand' from your knowledgeable and experienced guide. An impression of Auckland that you will not find in your travel guide!
Find out why Auckland is called the 'City of Sails', visit historic Bastion Point and get a taste of Maori history at the historic Orakei Marae, home of the Ngati Whatua tribe. Next, we stop at a seaside village, where you will enjoy a fantastic view onto Auckland's largest volcano, Rangitoto and Brown's Island.
From here we will visit Maungakiekie, the second largest volcano in Auckland and a place of remembrance for both the Maori and European people of New Zealand. Enjoy the incredible view over the Hauraki Gulf, Auckland City and Rangitoto from the peak of One Tree Hill to make this a day you will remember.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Auckland Domain, Park Road, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
City of Sails Tour
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.