Christchurch Maori Concert and Kiwi Viewing
Complete your New Zealand experience with a traditional Maori Concert. On this evening tour from Christchurch, visit the Nga Hau E Wha National Marae, where you will view a cultural performance of Maori dance and song including the famous haka!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Maori concert
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This evening, you are collected from your accommodation and transferred to the Willowbank Wildlife Reserve where you will be treated to a truly memorable cultural performance with a Maori Concert consisting of action songs, poi dances and hakas.
Following the concert, there will be the opportunity to view New Zealand's native Kiwi in its natural habitat. Willowbank is the only privately owned reserve in the world where Kiwis can be viewed in the open.
Departure Point :Tour departs from selected Christchurch hotels
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point at 6:30pm
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.