Christchurch in a flash - a blend of the old and the new when time is tight.
If time is short this tour is perfect. In two hours marvel at the NZ$50 billion rebuild making Christchurch the most modern and safest city in the world
- Let us pick you up from your accommodation.
- Hear about the earthquakes, the horror, the devastation but......
- From this disaster comes an exciting future as $50 billion builds the most modern city in the world.
- See the Cardboard Transitional Cathedral.
- The Catholic and Anglican Cathedrals
- See the Arts Centre, Art Gallery, awesone street art.
- Fireman's and Earthquake Memorial,
- Historic Christs College,
- Parks and stunning gardens.
**** Proud Member: ProGuidesNZ
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Quake City (NZD$20.00)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Christchurch Taxi Tours, Caulfield Avenue Halswell, Christchurch 8025 New Zealand
NZ$50 billion is building the most modern and safest city in the world. Join Brent on this relaxed and varied tour of the oldest city in New Zealand. Extraordinary Street Art, memorials and an amazingly diverse architectural style makes this two hour tour a prefect way to see our amazing city when time is short.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any Christchurch Hotel
Departure Time :Multiple tour times 10:30 and 1:30 pm any day of the week.
Return Detail :We will drop you back at your central accommodation or downtown as required.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum TWO adults
- PLEASE NOTE; More than two adults?? Bee my guest - book as CHILD at child rate and SAVE.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.