Champagne Sightseeing Cruise on Lake Te Anau
Make your way down to Te Anau’s historic wharf, and step aboard an elegant vessel on this 1.5-hour champagne cruise. Pause to appreciate the beauty of the era you’re about to experience and celebrate the attention to detail and fine craftsmanship of the mid 1930’s. Sit back and relax as you sail into the deep waters of Lake Te Anau. Allow yourself to be treated with champagne and canapés as the ancient history and unique Fiordland landscape slide by effortlessly. Celebrate your vacation as the setting sun turns Te Anau golden, take a deep breath and connect.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Local crew
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Lake Te Anau
What's excluded :
- You’ll arrive at the historic wharf on the edge of Lake Te Anau at 5.55pm for a 6pm departure. You’ll be met by your crew who will give you a safety briefing and an order of events for your cruise. The crew will cast off and give you time to explore the ship. You’ll be offered tea and coffee once under way and either have a chance to chat with crew, or enjoy time to yourself.
You’ll have some amazing photo opportunities at all times, especially as you enter the sheltered coves of Lake Te Anau. You’ll enjoy watching the crew drop anchor in a remote bay of the captain’s choice. As you relax on the "Faith" you`ll have your afternoon tea and refreshments served, and time to relax and listen to the sounds of nature with the engine turned off. We have choices of wine, beer, champagne and non-alcoholic options.
After you’ve lifted the anchor your crew will raise the sails if the wind allows and cruise back to Te Anau with the special feeling of big sails billowing above you. Upon return you’ll be accompanied back down the wharf to shore by your crew. At all times our intent is to be relaxed and allow you the flexibility of choosing to focus on the "chapters" of the experience which give you the most pleasure. We aim to return at 7:30pm.
Departure Point :Lake Te Anau
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.