Cardrona Gondola Sightseeing Pass
Single uplift on McDougall's Chondola. Take a scenic gondola ride to one of New Zealand's most accessible summits, soak in the view with a glass of champagne & snap a picture to give everyone at home FOMO!
Winter hours - 8.30am until 4pm daily
Summer Off Peak hours (Dec 1 - 26 & Feb 11 - Mar 31) - 10am until 4pm daily (Fridays 8pm)
Summer Peak hours (Dec 24 - Feb 10) - 10am until 6pm daily (Fridays 8pm)
per adult from
30 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Cardrona Alpine Resort
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from resort
A short drive from both Queenstown & Wanaka, come and explore our alpine playground as you take in the incredible views across the Southern Alps, the Cardrona Valley & the Wakatipu Basin.
A sightseeing ticket includes a return trip on McDougall's Chondola. Make sure you hop out at the top & take some time to explore our alpine hiking trails or even treat yourself to a glass of Mumm Champagne!
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Cardrona Alpine Resort, Wanaka, Cardrona 9382 New Zealand
Departure Point :Cardrona Alpine Resort
Departure Time :6/1/2019 - 10/20/2019
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Kids under 6 & Seniors over 75yrs sightsee for free! Pick up an RFID card from our on-mountain Ticket Office
- Sightseeing runs dependent on weather conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.