Boat and Bike Combo
Enjoy a fun and adventurous half day boat and bike tour which combines a scenic lake cruise on pristine Lake Wanaka with a mountain bike tour skirting the lakeshore. This guided bike tour is unique to Wanaka Bike Guides and allows you to experience one of Wanaka’s more remote biking trails with the support of our experienced bike guides.
We'll provide the guides, modern mountain bikes, land (and water transport) to this amazing part of New Zealand. Photo opportunities are endless as you ride along. Snacks and refreshments are always on hand, and you're in safe hands with your qualified, friendly guide.
At the end of the riding there's a very scenic 20 minute transfer back to your Wanaka accommodations.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Modern Full Suspension Mountain Bikes
- 30 Minute Boat Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Discover Wanaka
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Discover Wanaka, Wanaka 9305 New Zealand
After boating up Lake Wanaka for 30 minutes, you do a really fun, scenic guided bike ride next to the Lake.
There is plenty of time to stop and take it all in. Water, tea and coffee and snacks are always at hand should you want them.
Relax, knowing you're in capable hands with your guide. At the end of the ride, its a very scenic van ride back to your Wanaka accommodation.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Participants' Wanaka accommodation
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Participants must be able to ride a bike off road through sand, gravel and small streams
- Participants must have an intermediate level of fitness
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.